Team Lead, Residential Services, Toronto, Temporary
Req Id: 376623
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell Residential and Small Business provides the most innovative, industry-leading Internet, TV and Smart Home products and services to Canadians.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Team Lead is responsible for all aspects of leading and managing incremental small business and BRS growth.
- Achieve regional sales targets utilizing the points of deliveries and team members within your region
- Ensure regular coaching is provided to all employees to maximize productivity
- Partner with your Regional Manager and your Team Lead peer team to develop coaching strategies to drive results and address current business opportunities
- Drive the acquisition and retention of high value clients by ensuring the team executes on company selling and service standards
- Drive incremental sales volume through local marketing programs, cold calling, building leadings, and store events
- Support the success and ongoing development of a team of sales consultants within your region
- Execute ongoing product training programs and activities with all employees involved in SMB and BRS sales
- Keep self and team up-to-date on policies and procedures, and industry knowledge
- At least two years of employee management experience
- Two to three years of retail sales or customer service experience
- Proven sales, coaching and training skills
- Previous experience with B2B and BRS selling a strong asset
- University degree/college diploma (focus on business/management) is an asset
- Customer focused with positive friendly approach demonstrating excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Bell offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive Base pay and incentive programs
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Benefits
- Company subsidized cell phone line
- Group RSP with company matching component
- Employee discount on Bell products and services such as Bell TV
- Opportunity for Growth, Development and internal promotion
- Flexible to work days, evenings and weekend shifts, based on business needs
- Flexible to travel from Toronto to Kingston
- Driver’s license and method of transportation throughout the region
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Retail Stores
Job Status: Temporary - Full time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Ottawa
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 06/02/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.