Team Lead, Customer Care, Parental Leave, Bell Media
Req Id: 372733
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Bell Media is looking for Team Lead, Customer Care to manage the customer service teams that support Bell Media’s portfolio of Digital Products.
This position will be a primary point of contact for customer service, to facilitate customer relationships and provide advice and assistance to Bell Media employees on diverse customer situations and issues.
The ideal candidate is familiar with digital products and has a passion to nurture and develop a customer service oriented environment.
- Conduct quality assurance to ensure proper customer support.
- Develop internal training curricula and schedules.
- Identify gaps in the current customer support process and present improvements.
- Mentor employees to improve customer service, communication skills, and technical ability.
- Ensure ticket tool is used efficiently to achieve superior customer experience.
- Capture key data points for daily and end-of-week reports.
- Monitor support level metrics and work with product owners to improve service.
- Review crisis events to ensure clear communication to internal and external stakeholders. Including timely escalations to Customer Care, Service Operations, and or Development when necessary.
- Troubleshoot customer support issues and isolate problems.
- Conduct personal case reviews to ensure adherence to best practices, timely follow-up with customers and to detect signs of customer dissatisfaction.
- Coordinate technical case reviews to ensure proper technical progress and conduct recoveries when customer satisfaction is at risk.
- Contact customers to perform case recoveries if customer satisfaction seems at risk.
- Must possess a university degree.
- Excellent presentation, written and spoken communication skills.
- Collaborate successfully and build relationships.
- 4+ years’ experience in a technical product support or customer support managerial or supervisory role.
- Excellent organizational, diplomatic and problem-solving skills.
- Strong technical expertise and a deep understanding of digital channels (search, mobile, social, media, web, email).
- Proficient with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-analysis across people, processes and technologies.
- Results-oriented, high energy style and drive to succeed.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Temporary - Full time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 06/01/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.