Swing Announcer, Bell Media Radio, The Bear 100.3, Edmonton
Req Id: 373596
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Swing Announcer, Bell Media Radio (The Bear 100.3)
100.3 The Bear in Edmonton is looking for a weekend and fill-in host!! We want someone who cannot only relate to the rock n roll lifestyle – but lives it! Along with killer on-air skills, personality, and strong work ethics, you need to ‘rock it’ Social Media wise.
- Execute and host a highly topical, fun, and engaging weekend radio shows. Fill in and host where required on other dayparts.
- Preparing, producing, planning and executing a market leading show across all platforms.
- Deliver amazing customer service both internally with staff and externally with clients and listeners.
- Attend public appearances, remotes, charitable and community events. Be everywhere!
- Represent the station and the brand with integrity.
- Voice track when required.
- Independently anticipate the needs of Management and the programming team.
- Music scheduling assistance and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of on-air experience preferably in a ROCK format
- Degree or Diploma from a recognized Broadcast Program or equivalent experience
- Must be a team player with a sickening positive attitude and a killer sense of humor
- Knowledge of cultural and current events
- You totally get all Social Media platforms and understand how important this stuff is to connect to your audience
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- CREATIVE and INNOVATIVE!!!!
- Self-motivated and able to take the appropriate direction
- Passionate Music Junkie
- Strong communication, writing, and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and see the big picture.
Application Details: Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested candidates are encouraged to forward a current resume, references, and demo
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Media - Talent
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Alberta : Edmonton
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 06/10/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, AB, Edmonton
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.