Swing Announcer, 98.5 Virgin Radio, Bell Media, Calgary
Req Id: 373597
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Swing Announcer, Bell Media Radio (98.5 Virgin Radio)
This position is ideal for a dynamic, hard-working, innovative, engaging radio personality, who rocks, has exceptional drive and wants to play on a winning team . If you have integrity, and a positive attitude, and are not afraid of hard work, this can be an incredible opportunity to make your mark.
- Execute and Host a highly topical and engaging Weekend Show/Weeknight Late Evening Show
- Preparing, producing, planning and executing a market leading radio show across all platforms
- Deliver amazing customer service both internally with staff and externally with clients and listeners.
- Attend public appearances, remotes, charitable and community events. Be everywhere!
- Represent the station and the brand with integrity.
- Voice track when required.
- Independently anticipate the needs of Management and the programming team.
- You work hard, play hard and bleed rock n roll.
- Nobody engages across multiple social media & digital platforms better than you.
- You realize show pre is 24/7, but you also have a life outside the studio.
- Post-secondary education in Radio Broadcasting
- Working knowledge of a control room and experience in the operation of a broadcast console.
- Excellent organization skills, as well as analytical and problem solving skills, with an attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and show up to win every day.
Additional Details: Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested candidates are encouraged to forward a current resume, demo and references, in confidence to: Jobs.bce.ca
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Media - Talent
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Alberta : Calgary
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 05/27/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, AB, Calgary
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.