Summer Student, Manager, Communications
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell's industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
Headquartered in Montréal since its founding in 1880, Bell is Canada's largest communications company, providing consumers and business with solutions to all their communications needs. Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media. Bell is wholly owned by Montréal's BCE Inc.
Corporate Communications: Bell's Communications team oversees various internal and external communications programs designed to help the executives and the Corporate Services and market segment teams carry out their respective business plans.
Job duties and accountabilities: Reporting to the Senior Manager, Communications, the Manager, Communications supports the Communications teams in Québec.
Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the regional sponsorships team, primarily with regard to logistics and visibility of events
- Drafting and revising documents for various audiences, particularly internal and social media
- Preparing media lists
- Carrying out analyses and reporting on Bell's projects and visibility in Québec
- Providing administrative support, e.g. by coordinating committee meetings for sponsorships and related matters
- Any other tasks in support of the Communications team
Essential skills / competencies:
- Enrolled in a university program in communications, marketing or a related field, or relevant experience
- Experience in the field (an asset)
- Superior writing skills in a variety of online and print media
- Good understanding of social media
- Strong sense of cooperation and flexibility, and an ability to carry out several projects simultaneously
- Great ability to adapt
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- May be recognized as an internship, if applicable
Bilingualism is required (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Summer Student
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 05/22/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada , QC , Verdun