Summer Student, Customer Service Coordinator
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
- Reposition commercials that were not broadcast during the original programs
- Make required revisions to the campaigns when needed
- Keep client files up to date
- Support account coordinators on daily tasks
- Verify and send submissions to Bell Media Traffic or client, and replace non-available occasions when needed
- Ensure that the on-air campaigns achieve their estimates and produce post-analysis reports
- Perform any other tasks related to this job.
Knowledge and skills
- Educational background in administration/marketing/communication or similar
- Experience in customer service, publicity and communications or media (an asset)
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and ease of learning new softwares
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Shows intiative, judgement and autonomy
- Able to prioritize work and respect deadlines
- Professional integrity, respect and ethics
- Experience in customer service, advertising, communication or media (an asset)
Bilingualism is required (French and English)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Media - Freelancer
Job Status: Summer Student
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.