Summer Student, Asset Management
Summer Student, Asset Management
Req Id: 287555
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell's industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
As part of a team, assist in the planning of organization-wide real estate needs, and ensure cost effective delivery of assets to meet those needs. Assist in the process and documentation of the purchase or construction of facilities and/or support negotiations of facility leases in order to optimize return on assets. Help create and implement strategic plans with reference to site locations and availability. Document standards for the protection, security and maintenance of company properties.
- Support and Assist Senior Asset Managers
- Provide creative solutions to challenging and complex scenarios
- Prepare reports and presentations, as necessary, to succinctly summarize plans and projects, for decision-making by senior executives
- Prepare standardized financial analysis and presentation for Capital committees
- Provide regular reporting to planning and Business
- Help confirm business unit strategies and impact on real estate accommodation
- Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Interest in learning about real estate in the telecommunications industry
- Aspiring to complete a degree in Urban Planning, Urban Geography, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, Finance (and /or other Real Estate related education) MBA, CMA , PMP designations
- Economic cost benefit evaluations and analysis
- Highly proficient computer skills with specific expertise of MS Office
- Excellent analytical skills (financial, organizational and general business)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; has to prepare studies and perform presentations
- Process improvement skills
- Action register creation and monitoring
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Additional Information: Position Type: Management Job Status: Summer Student Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Quebec : Montreal Application Deadline: 05/14/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , ON , Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.