As a Summer Intern in Bell Business Markets, you will learn how the work we do enables the workforce of the future, and helps businesses transform and grow. Over the course of the summer, you will have the opportunity to drive B2B solutions, develop business opportunities, collaborate across the business, and learn from industry experts. Leverage the country’s largest voice, data, and wireless network, and leading end-to-end solutions, to support the aspirations of Canadian businesses.
Be a part of the Bell Business Markets Summer Intern Program, as we evolve our product roadmaps, integrate our wireless and wireline business, launch new solutions with agility, collaborate intimately with partners, make recommendations to clients, and rise to the challenges of Canadian businesses, all built on Canada’s largest network with world-class security.
Bell Business Markets recognizes the diverse skills and interests of students, which is why it has 4 pathways to kick-start your summer career and secure a position in our best-in-class Graduate Leadership Program upon graduation.
Why Join The Program
• Benefit from training and ongoing support from Bell leaders.
• Interact with an amazing peer-to-peer support network.
• Gain valuable insights and experience working with emerging technologies.
• Develop your analytical, problem-solving, project management and leadership skills with real, customer-facing challenges.
• Secure advanced eligibility to our best-in-class Graduate Leadership Program once graduated.
• Perform network penetration, advance web and mobile application testing, wireless network assessments and social-engineering
• Participate in security testing project from the start to end
Security Architecture and integration
• Participate in firewalls installation/migration using standard methodology
• Participate in firewalls rules assessment using specialized tool
• Participate in Cloud Security Gateway configuration
• Participate in Cloud Security Posture Assessment
Security Posture Assessment and compliance with standards
• Participate in assessing of a client’s security posture and make recommendations to improve it
• Participate in privacy impact assessments
• Participate in data protection initiatives through classification and understanding the data lifecycle
Roles and Responsibilities
• Participate in Developing scripts, tools and methodologies to improve processes
• Participate in Developing client reports and presentations
• Assist team members in delivering client projects or preparing proposals
• Bring new ideas on how to improve delivery of projects or use new tools
• Basic network architecture and security principles understanding
• Firewalls basic knowledge: Cisco, Fortinet, Checkpoint
• Cloud architecture understanding
• Basic knowledge of Security Standards like CIS v8.0, ISO27001, NIST CSF, CCA , PCI-DSS
What we're looking for
• Future thinkers with a passion for technology and an interest in telecommunications
• Great collaborators with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Life-long learners: curiosity, initiative, and a passion for learning new skills
• Eagerness to embrace change and take on new challenges
• Solid analytical skills and strategic mindset
• You are graduating in spring 2024 and currently working towards a Bachelors degree or Graduate degree (Masters) in computer science, information technology, security, engineering, math/statistics, economics, business analytics, or general business
• OR you are graduating in spring 2024 and currently working towards a College Diploma / CGEP in computer science, information technology, security, engineering, math/statistics
• Applicants with Graduate degrees (Masters) or who pursued further education, must have started their program no more than one year since completing their undergraduate degree/diploma. Gaps of greater than 1 year between educational programs will not qualify.
• Ontario; GTA
• Quebec; Montreal
• Atlantic Region
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Co-op
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 02/28/2023
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.