Summer Intern, Digital Products, iHeartRadio, Bell Media
Req Id: 365911
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
iHeartRadio Canada (Bell Media) is seeking a motivated intern who is ready to apply knowledge of business, marketing and product practices in a fast-paced, real-world environment. The intern will assist in crafting reports, conducting research, analyzing data & supporting product marketing initiatives. This will be a valuable experience for any student pursuing a career in business administration of digital product.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze content performance and craft related reports
- Support workflow mapping and improvements
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations
- May perform additional projects upon request
- Support newsletter copy and planning initiatives
- Business Administration or related major
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Practical experience with varied business activities
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced business professionals
- Opportunity to attend business meetings and networking events
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Intern
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 04/29/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.