Strategist, Multiplatform Media Creativity, Bell Media
Req Id: 362511
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
- Developing creative multiplatform media strategies to achieve advertiser objectives based on briefings or business development
- Collaborating with account managers from various Bell Media properties in order to maximize Bell Media sales
- Organizing and participating in brainstorming sessions
- Communicating, evaluating and validating all creative ideas with various stakeholders (i.e. commercial innovation team, content team, commercial production team, account managers, marketing team, etc.)
- Drafting and building proposals in collaboration with multiplatform coordinators
- Presenting ideas and strategies to clients, in collaboration with account managers
- Responding to various client integrations throughout the process
- Remaining involved throughout the project, from creative campaign briefing to production
- Optimizing the use of all Bell Media platforms
- Knowing and understanding the complete Bell Media portfolio, as well as any creative opportunities available through our platforms
- Maximizing potential synergies between our brands and the advertiser’s
- Performing all related tasks
- Studies in Marketing or other relevant field
- Experience in media, a must
- Knowledge of marketing and media terminology
- Knowledge of TV, digital, social, radio and OOH
- Strong interest in media creativity and innovation
- Ability to manage several projects at a time, with strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage priorities. Work under tight deadlines. Have a sense of urgency.
- Team spirit
- Excellent leadership and initiative
- Office software knowledge (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, IBMS, Photoshop)
- Experience in an advertising or marketing agency, an asset
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/06/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.