Store Manager, Calgary - Bell
Are you ready to grow your career by taking on a new role at Bell? We always look for qualified internal applicants within our own team to support their development.
The tight-knit Bell Retail team lives and breathes the latest technology, thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves finding the perfect solution for our customers. We're proud to offer our customers the best wireless, internet, TV, home phone products and services at Bell and The Source stores across Canada.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for exceeding store sales targets in a competitive environment
- Loves motivating a diverse team to exceed company goals
- Likes helping and coaching others to meet their full potential
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change
If this sounds like you, apply now, and join our retail sales team as a Store Manager at Bell...One of Canada's Top 100 Employers.
What's in it for you?
- You'll be challenged at Canada's #1 telecommunications company
- Competitive salary plus uncapped commission and full benefits package
- Great incentives, rewards, trips, paid vacation and employee discounts on Bell services
- Opportunity for career growth, development and promotions
What's the role?
- Deliver world-class coaching to build and maintain a high-performing team
- Build a customer-focused culture within your store
- Maintain and exceed overall store sales performance
- Get into the data to find opportunities and identify solutions for your store
- Anticipate opportunities to exceed both external and internal customers' expectations
You'll be a perfect fit if you:
- Love coaching people to their true potential and to exceed sales targets
- Have excellent listening and communication skills
- Are passionate about the latest technology
- Are flexible to work days, evenings and weekends
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Retail Stores Position Level: CP2 Job Location: Canada : Alberta : Calgary Application Deadline: 10/11/2019 Contact Name: AJ Duncan Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Please note that you may be required to submit your current Performance Review rating to the hiring leader during the recruitment process.
Created: Canada , AB , Calgary