Store Leader in Training, Winnipeg, Temporary - Bell
Req Id: 248107
At Bell, we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate and it all starts in our stores. Every day our Sales Associates have the chance to make a big impact on our customers' lives.
It's an exciting thing and we need you.
As part of the Bell team, you'll work with a high-performing team, get the training you need to be successful, and earn a competitive wage and commission at one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.
This is a 12 month term position
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Store Leader in Training supports the store operations in the absence of the Store Manager. The role is supported by a program that will provide candidates with hands on learning and development needed to become a Store Manager within the Corporate Stores.
- Assist the Store Manager to drive and contribute to the store's overall achievement of sales targets for all lines of business (including wireless, TV and Internet)
- Customer facing environment - can occasionally require outbound business development (cold calls, call back, special events, etc.)
- Keep current on policies and procedures, product knowledge and industry knowledge
- Support the Store Manager in running the sales floor and resolving customer service issues
- Receive various training in areas of compliance, inventory, sales, HR, service, and customer experience.
- Provide secondary leadership guidance to the store
- Responsible for assisting the Store Manager with overall performance of all employees and monthly coaching sessions
- Assist the SM with Recruiting for the store; help build and feed the candidate pool.
- Assist SM to manage in-store inventory and cash controls by ensuring adherence to all operations policies and procedures with specific focus on post-sales support (e.g. repairs, returns, loaner phones), inventory counts and invoice audits.
- 1-2 years of retail sales or customer service experience
- University degree or college diploma in business or management is an asset
- Comfortable with technology such as computers, mobile devices and digital merchandising
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with emphasis on active listening
- Strong organizational skills, initiative and strong ability to prioritize
- Bell offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive Base pay and incentive programs
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Benefits
- Group RSP with company matching component
- Employee discount on Bell products and services such as Bell TV
- Opportunity for Growth, Development and internal promotion
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Retail Stores Job Location: Canada : Manitoba : Winnipeg Application Deadline: 01/30/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada , MB , Winnipeg