Store Leader in Training, Toronto, Temporary - Bell
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The tight-knit Bell Retail team lives and breathes the latest technology, thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves finding the perfect solution for our customers. We're proud to offer our customers the best wireless, internet, TV, home phone products and services at Bell and The Source stores across Canada.
This is a 12 month term position
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Store Leader in Training supports the store operations in the absence of the Store Manager. The role is supported by a program that will provide candidates with hands on learning and development needed to become a Store Manager within the Corporate Stores.
- Assist the Store Manager to drive and contribute to the store's overall achievement of sales targets for all lines of business (including wireless, TV and Internet)
- Customer facing environment - can occasionally require outbound business development (cold calls, call back, special events, etc.)
- Keep current on policies and procedures, product knowledge and industry knowledge
- Support the Store Manager in running the sales floor and resolving customer service issues
- Receive various training in areas of compliance, inventory, sales, HR, service, and customer experience.
- Provide secondary leadership guidance to the store
- Responsible for assisting the Store Manager with overall performance of all employees and monthly coaching sessions
- Assist the SM with Recruiting for the store; help build and feed the candidate pool.
- Assist SM to manage in-store inventory and cash controls by ensuring adherence to all operations policies and procedures with specific focus on post-sales support (e.g. repairs, returns, loaner phones), inventory counts and invoice audits.
- 1-2 years of retail sales or customer service experience
- University degree or college diploma in business or management is an asset
- Comfortable with technology such as computers, mobile devices and digital merchandising
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with emphasis on active listening
- Strong organizational skills, initiative and strong ability to prioritize
- Bell offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive Base pay and incentive programs
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Benefits
- Group RSP with company matching component
- Employee discount on Bell products and services such as Bell TV
- Opportunity for Growth, Development and internal promotion
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Retail Stores
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 03/22/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential
Created: Canada , ON , Toronto