Are you ready to grow your career by taking on a new role at Bell? We always look for qualified internal applicants within our own team to support their development.
Bell Residential and Small Business provides the most innovative, industry-leading Internet, TV and Smart Home products and services to Canadians. Whether we're tackling a new challenge, implementing a big idea, or selling an innovative, new feature our team puts in the effort to be Canada's #1 communications company.
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Small Business Pricing, Revenue Management and Planning team has a multi-faceted mandate with ownership of a range of functions including Strategic Planning, Revenue Management, Business Analysis & Deep Dives, and Pricing & Offer Execution. The team has a passion for creating and delivering on plans and programs that deliver subscriber and revenue results, and focused on delivering 'Speed x Accuracy' every time .
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Pricing, the Pricing Specialist will be responsible for acquisition & retention offers and competitive responses for all Small Business services - Phone, Internet and TV with a goal to achieve subscriber and revenue targets. This is an excellent opportunity for a person with strong analytical skills and strategic thinking looking to work in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Identify opportunities on acquisition and retention offers working closely with sales and loyalty channels and develop practical recommendations to maximize revenue
- Gain Executive approval at the weekly Pricing Council and secure cross-functional alignment through clear and concise presentation of strategy and recommendations
- Work closely with the Implementation team, communicate offer strategy and requirements and enable flawless execution of offers
- Lead thorough analyses of offers, review results and measure success post launch
- Leverage the competitive information to formulate pricing strategy on Product NPIs, working closely with key partners in Channels and Product teams
- Bachelors degree or higher in Business, Finance, Engineering or related fields
- 2-3 years experience in Analytics, Pricing, Revenue Management, or related disciplines
- Strategic thinking ability combined with strong analytical skills
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into impactful executive-level presentations
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to engage and influence stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deliverables meeting tight deadlines #LIST1
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal Application Deadline: 01/14/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , ON , Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.