Specialist, Vendor Risk Management
Specialist, Vendor Risk Management
Req Id: 272164
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell's industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
The Vendor Risk Management Specialist will be reporting directly to the Vendor Risk Management program lead and will be responsible for end-to-end vendor management activities, including, but not limited to; collaborating with internal stakeholders, business unit primes, procurement, and vendors. The Vendor Risk Management specialist will also be tasked with supporting senior management and executives in critical vendor management initiatives.
- Responsible for administering, maintaining, and optimizing Vendor risk management platform
- Actively engage and collaborate with internal stakeholders across various business units to contribute to the effective management of vendors risk portfolio and ensure the program is functioning in a consistent manner across all risk domains
- Demonstrate leadership to effectively communicate, coordinate, collaborate and work in a visible and proactive manner to deliver positive results in a complex and cross-functional organization including multidisciplinary teams
- Ensure enterprise-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment and continuing vendor monitoring are being accomplished
- Support training and communications regarding vendor risk management initiatives and other compliance requirements among business units, stakeholders, senior management and executives
- Monitor, manage, improve and implement vendor risk policies, procedures and program governance to ensure effective risk management of vendors in accordance with regulatory and internal requirements
- Interact with support teams in response to inquiries, concerns, and service requests
- Ensure strong reporting and oversight of all vendors' risks and provide business partners visibility of existing and emerging risks
- One+ year related experience in Vendor Risk Management or related discipline
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related discipline
- Bilingual English and French (written and oral) is an asset
- A solid understanding of Vendor Risk management
- Program Management - Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects, people and resources in a rapidly evolving business environment
- Advanced computer technology skills: Expertise in understanding and configuring workflows related to risk assessments and procurement activities
- Proficient in MS Excel, Access and Project, Power Point, Visio, and ability to learn proprietary systems.
- Problem Solving - Possess an analytical mindset with the ability to collect, organize, and assimilate data with the intention of drawing logical conclusions
- Cross-Functional Leadership - Ability to work across organizational boundaries with all levels of management and employees and communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong team player; demonstrates initiative; has a strong desire to succeed
- Highly motivated, proactive, and flexible with the ability to adapt to a complex and quickly changing environment
- Excellent oral, written, and group communication skills
- Must pass a security clearance check including criminal record check.
NOTE : All Corporate Security personnel are required to sign a letter of non-disclosure, which prevents them from divulging sensitive information that they may be exposed to during their assignment. This policy is strictly enforced.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Additional Information: Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Alberta : Edmonton || Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver || Canada : Manitoba : Winnipeg || Canada : New Brunswick : Fredericton || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Prince Edward Island : Charlottetown || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Saskatchewan : Regina Application Deadline: 01/19/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.