Specialist, Performance and Incentive Strategy
Specialist, Performance and Incentive Strategy
Req Id: 292531
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell's forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
The Performance & Incentive Strategy team's mandate is to deliver best-in-class business consultation and support by ensuring Customer Operations call centre agents and management are properly coached, equipped, and incentivized to deliver on BCE objectives. We do this through defining compensation strategy, proactive performance management, and digital product ownership.
The selected candidate will report to the Senior Manager, Performance & Incentive Strategy. This is a terrific opportunity for a business-minded individual, striving to challenge the status quo. They will play a key part in enabling the Customer Operations strategy by conducting research, analyzing, and presenting key facts to senior decision makers. The individual must have a proven track record of excellent communication skills and must demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders on solving complex business issues.
- Manage agent and team leader compensation strategy across Customer Operations (bonus payouts, sales commissions, performance multipliers, etc)
- Build in-depth compensation models utilizing historical data and financial forecasts
- Support senior management with scorecard creation and maintenance
- Manage target setting for segments within Customer Operations on a monthly basis and work closely with business primes to align on all elements pertaining to the process
- Create recommendations for VPs on how to adapt agent incentives to achieve their desired outcome
- Closely collaborate with in-house software developers to enhance functionality for call centre programs/tools used by agents and management
- Work with project teams to ensure pilots/new initiatives that impact the call centre have a compensation strategy that will create positive outcomes
- End-to-end ownership of VP-level analyses to identify opportunities to optimize agent performance
- Leverage subject matter expertise to help resolve any disputes, metric errors, and discrepancies that impact payouts
- Bachelor's degree, or Masters in economics, management science, operations research or business analytics or any related field
- Strong financial and business acumen with the proven ability to support the development of business cases and financial forecasts
- Quick learner with a problem-solving mindset that enjoys working with analytical tools and can communicate technical requirements and issues to non-technical team members
- Creative and strategic thinking with ability to leverage insights and opportunities from data and metrics to build strategies, make recommendations and improve processes and tools
- Authentic, professional and confident communicator, able to influence project teams and stakeholders through effective communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to anticipate the long-term impact of decisions
- Capacity to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on tight deadlines
- Self-starter who is comfortable working with and presenting to all management levels (CP2 to EVP)
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- University degree and five years or more of relevant experience such as project manager, business process specialist, business analyst or consulting role
- Experience with telecommunications and contact center industry practices, terminology, and key metrics
- Knowledge of project management steps and product development
- Experience in presenting results and insights to upper management
- SQL knowledge is an asset
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Don Mills || Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal Application Deadline: 06/10/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , ON , Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.