Specialist, Marketing Strategy
Specialist, Marketing Strategy
Req Id: 282971
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada's Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
The Bell Mobility Exclusive Partner Program (EPP) Direct Marketing team develops, executes, and manages end-to-end business strategies and campaigns to drive segment growth and achieve national wireless subscriber targets. EPP offers exclusive benefits to select partners and is a very competitive segment.
We are looking for a talented, high-energy team member to join our recently established team as a Specialist - Marketing Strategy. Bell EPP is a top priority for Mobility in 2021 and we're building this portfolio from the ground up. If you are an enthusiastic individual who is look for an extremely fast-paced, think outside-the-box, and innovative team that is constantly looking to "raise the bar", we are interested in hearing from you!
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Manager - Direct Acquisition Marketing and Sales Execution and will work cross-functionally with partners throughout the organization including: Marketing Communications, Account Management and Regional Sales, Direct Sales channels, Retail Sales channels, Sales Support, Pricing, Product, Corporate Sales, and Business Intelligence. We are looking for a strategic thinker who has a strong business acumen, passionate about learning and solving problems, and possess strong interpersonal, analytical, execution, and negotiation skills.
- Overall: help establish sales momentum and build a sustainable and scalable strategy to grow the EPP segment
- Develop and lead campaigns end-to-end with fresh ideas that have not been tackled before to drive sales and improve market share in EPP Mobility segment
- Play a quarterback role from sales ideation to process improvement and performance management, working with multiple cross-functional teams
- Deliver Marketing materials that effectively support Account Managers and Sales/Sales enablement activity, from internal job aids to client-facing pitches
- Build new strategies to optimize current programs and drive efficiencies
- Analysis: weekly and adhoc analytics that drive performance and identify opportunities to stay on top of the ever-changing segment and drive sales results
- Create compelling and strategic deckware to obtain buy-in and alignment across key campaign stakeholders
- Competitive Analysis: monitor competitive landscape as it relates to product, pricing, and new marketing activity and initiatives
- Executive Exposure: Present to executives on a biweekly basis in multiple forums to share key initiatives and results
- Ensure end-to-end communication and solid process implementation between cross-functional upstream (Account Management teams) and downstream teams (Sales support and Sales channels) to ensure final customer purchasing comes to fruition
Competencies and essential skills:
- A results-oriented and team player attitude
- Proven ability to think strategically and come up with creative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to execute on projects end-to-end, ensuring cross-functional collaboration and success
- Superb communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills - comfortable working with various channel partners and resolving conflicts
- Analytical skills: Ability to manage data, understand trends and synthesize meaningful insights and conclusions along with recommendations
- Highly self-motivated and independent, to proactively identify new opportunities and initiate ideas
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible and enjoy operating in an ever-evolving & changing market environment
- University degree in Business Administration, or 2+ years experience in Marketing or program end-to-end management, and/or comparable experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications, intermediate Excel and Powerpoint skills
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto Application Deadline: 04/21/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , ON , Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.