Specialist, Marketing Communications
Specialist, Marketing Communications
Req Id: 287951
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada's Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
The Bell Mobility Marketing Communications team is a fast paced, dynamic, customer-focused group. At the forefront of strategy and execution of marketing campaigns, the Marketing Communications Specialist manages a high volume of projects across a wide array of deliverables and tactics and analyzes performance to optimize results.
In this role, you will work closely with our internal partners in marketing, product, network, brand and legal as well as with our external creative and media agencies. It is your job take a marketing brief, bring it to life and analyze its performance. The successful candidate will report to the Sr. Manager, Marketing Communications and work on a high-performing, closely-knit, collaborative team.
- Oversee the execution of marketing communication campaigns from start to finish - beginning with analyzing the business problem and the offers, developing the communication brief, followed by working with agency, internal cross-functional, legal, product and OEM teams to produce media plans, creative assets, navigating stakeholder approvals, launching the campaign in market, analyzing the performance and optimizing, to finishing it off with post-campaign reports and formulating key lessons for the future
- Ensure Bell Mobility advertising accurately communicates our products, offers, network superiority and key device features - from the legal, pricing, network and product perspectives
- Manage the project budgets
- Provide constructive, consolidated, strategic input to the creative and media agencies. Push the boundaries on creative, media targeting, strategy and tactics to help drive acquisition of new customers and upgrades from existing customers
- Drive innovation and simplicity - identify opportunities and drive process improvements, standardization and strategic thinking to gain efficiencies for in-store execution
- Deliver post mortems with results, leveraging data insights, and provide recommendations for future campaigns
- Optimize our new customer acquisition communications to drive greater engagement using customer insights, understanding of the market dynamic and the telecommunications industry, performance data, with a test & learn approach
- Manage the creation of various tactics including but not limited to television, radio, out-of-home, print, online video, digital display, social media, search, product integrations.
- Identify ways to grow customer engagement using leading ad platforms such as Google, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, SnapChat and new technology
- University degree in Business, Marketing and/or related discipline
- 3-5 years experience working in a marketing agency environment as an Account Supervisor or Account Executive, or within a Marketing department
- Naturally analytical and proactive
- Experience developing marketing communications material including writing briefs and strong creative assessment ability is a strong asset
- Experience managing the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Highly organized with a keen ability to focus on the details
- Have a customer-first mentality
- Passionate about consumer marketing and technology
- Proven problem solver with the ability to proactively brainstorm solutions
- Detail and results oriented
- Experience within the telecommunications industry is an asset
- Bilingual (French & English) is an asset
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Quebec : Montreal Application Deadline: 05/14/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , ON , Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.