Specialist, Marketing Communications
Are you ready to grow your career by taking on a new role at Bell? We always look for qualified internal applicants within our own team to support their development.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada's Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
- Are you always thinking of newer, better ways of doing things?
- Are you a "What if ?" Thinker?
- Do you crave action?
If your answer to those questions is an enthusiastic "yes!" then you may be the person we're looking for to join our team!
We are a top tier marketing team that is passionate about Bell Mobility's complete suite of offerings.Our people are making big things happen sustained constantly by growth, training and personal development opportunities.Being at the forefront of the mobile revolution, we are always in need of smart people who like to get great things done. If you are looking for more than a place to work and are not afraid of challenges, we have room for you too.
The Mobility Marketing communications team is a fast paced, dynamic, customer-focused team. At the forefront of strategy and execution of direct marketing campaigns, the Marketing Communications Specialist manages a high volume of projects across a wide array of deliverables and tactics, and ultimately, gets things done.
In this role, you will work closely with our internal partners in marketing, product, network, brand and legal as well as with our external creative and media agencies. It is your job take a marketing brief and bring it to life.
The successful candidate will report to the Sr. Manager, Marketing communications.
- Develop multi-touchpoint customer journeys that span across a variety of tactics, and are triggered by an action taken by the customer or a certain points throughout the customer lifecycle
- You will have the opportunity to execute on marketing programs from creative development through to production and deployment
- Develop detailed marketing communication briefs and work closely with agencies on the creative development
- Manage the execution of various targeted tactics including email, direct mail, SMS, social media, web banners and SEM
- Develop a best in class CRM program that includes newsletters, up-sell, cross-sell and upgrade through trigger programs.
- Take a test and learn approach to all campaigns with the goal of consistently outperforming previous campaigns
- Work closely with data teams to develop business rules and better understand the segmentation to ensure that messaging is tailored to the audience
- Push the boundaries on creative, targeting, strategy and tactics to help push the needle on direct marketing campaigns
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Deliver post mortems with results, leveraging big data insights, and provide recommendations for future campaigns
- Follow market dynamics and trends to ensure the marketing programs are relevant and deliver the expected results
- Provide input on quarterly planning and budget allocation
- Input on new opportunities to grow the market, demonstrating a strong understanding of the industry landscape
- Be the subject matter expert and customer engagement thought leader for targeted digital communications
- University degree in Business, Marketing and/or related discipline
- Possess 5+ years experience working in a marketing agency environment as an Account Supervisor or Account Executive or within a Marketing department
- Experience developing marketing communications material including writing briefs and strong creative assessment ability is a strong asset
- Experience managing the development and execution of email and direct mail campaigns
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, and a strong knowledge of customer journeys
- Digital marketing experience including email, social media, SEM and banners
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Naturally analytical and proactive
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with a keen ability to focus on the details
- Ability to work in an environment that is face paced with constant change
- Have a customer-first mentality
- Passionate about consumer marketing and technology
- Proven resolve problems with the ability to proactively brainstorm solutions
- Detail and results oriented
- Experience within the telecommunications industry is an asset #LI-ST1
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Position Level: CP2
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Contact Name: Shirley Thomas
Application Deadline: 05/29/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Please note that you may be required to submit your current Performance Review rating to the hiring leader during the recruitment process.
Created: Canada , ON , Mississauga