Specialist, Customer Marketing
Specialist, Customer Marketing
Req Id : 292514
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell Residential and Small Business provides the most innovative, industry-leading Internet, TV and Smart Home products and services to Canadians.
The Bell Residential Marketing (BRS) team is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Customer Marketing Specialist. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Customer Marketing, the ideal candidate has marketing, project management, channel and analytics experience. They are detail oriented, organized, strategic and analytical with the ability to think outside the box. This high performing individual needs to have demonstrated success with influencing and delivering results with cross-functional teams. The chosen candidate will develop, deploy and support engagement campaigns and rate changes tactics. Each day at BRS is unique so there is no typical day. However, listed below are some highlights of the responsibilities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The ongoing management of the Broadband Fund customer support program including monitoring customer activities and proactively managing their price points
- Develop campaign and customer journey strategy including management of communications regarding changes to their services and regulatory messages
- Work cross-functionally with Pricing Execution, Customer Operations and Marketing Communications to support customers through out their lifecycles
- Create compelling and strategic marketing presentations to obtain buy-in and alignment across key stakeholders as well as executives
- Track, analyze and report weekly results, to provide recommendations that drive growth and intervene on potential risks while monitoring overall campaign performance.
Critical Qualifications and Competencies:
- University degree in a business discipline with a minimum of 2-3 years experience
- Proven ability to think strategically and solve problems creatively
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting Legal requirements and meet deadlines
- Quick learner and able to hit the ground running on new initiatives
- Strong sense of autonomy and initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data and generate insight and action
- Comfortable presenting to large groups including executives on a weekly basis
- Effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to confidently lead large cross-functional teams and influence towards one goal
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible and able to comfortably operate in an ever-evolving and changing market environment
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of players in the telecommunications industry and competitive landscape
- Previous experience with marketing strategy and project management
- Ability to efficiently work in virtual teams and interfacing with a myriad of stakeholders
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Quebec : Verdun Application Deadline: 06/11/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , ON , Don Mills
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.