Solutions Specialist, Data Centre
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We're proud to be Canada's leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Bell Business Markets provides a vast array of communications solutions for small, medium, and large organizations. These include managed data and network solutions, Data Center and Cloud computing, conferencing, Web, security solutions and integrated information and communications technology (ICT) services.
Imagine leveraging the deep abilities of Bell to deliver increasingly important solutions to various businesses across Canada. If you answer yes to these questions then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to take the next exciting step in your career.
- Responsible for engaging and supporting Sr. Solution Specialists for new business development opportunities and existing customers request
- Learn and understand the Data Center business
- Take care of customer requests (understand needs, Urgency, Priority Setting)
- Manage a base of customers day to day requests; Move, Adds, Change, Delete (MACD)
- Provide customers with order status
- Contact customers and prospect for business
- Contribute to the attainment of Fiscal Revenue objectives;
- Spends the appropriate amount of the time continuously learning by researching new technologies, both internally and externally
- Sales Acumen, resourceful
- Ability to prospect and identify opportunities while developing strong Customer relationships
- University degree in Business, computer science, post graduate degree preferred
- Prepare and conduct formal group presentations
- Solution selling experience
- Superior sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, negotiating, closing)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience selling managed services solutions, Hosting, Colocation, Cloud
- Working experience in the Data Center or ICT industry selling technical Customer solutions, Experience selling Cisco, Dell EMC, F5, HPE, VMware, Netapp, Microsoft etc
Bilingualism is a requirement (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 03/25/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal