Solutions Architect, Collaboration and Unified Communications
Req Id: 376482
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
About the position:
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Technical Architecture, you will join a skilled team of Solution Architects whose primary responsibility is supporting our sales teams in the development of exceptional and innovative application and technology-centric solutions across the Collaboration and Unified Communications (UC) product portfolio to meet the needs of our customers.
Through a thoughtful and orderly approach, you will directly gather and understand a customer’s full technical and business requirements and combine them into a technical design and architecture. Using this solution blueprint, you will itemize all solution components, and dependencies, creating an end-to-end solution that can be presented clearly and concisely to all stakeholders.
- Leading a customer through technical discovery, design, and validation, helping customers realize the benefits of Bell’s full Collaboration and UC capabilities
- Providing assessments of current state architecture and recommending future state architecture
- Maintain technical and operational level expertise for all products within the portfolio
- Assist in responding to RFI, RFP’s, Technical assessments, etc.
- Work closely with the Product team for technical input on new products and assisting with training for new product introductions
- Experience in traditional Collaboration and UC as well as Next Generation Premise and Cloud solutions
- Strategic and critical thinker with the ability to adapt in an environment that is highly dynamic and competitive
- Ability to keep up to date on industry trends
- Subject matter expert in designing Collaboration and UC solutions (CPE and Cloud), Cisco CUCM/Webex, Microsoft, etc
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Previous experience as a Solution Architect, or similar, in a customer facing role
- Preferred experience in selling Collaboration and UC Solutions, along with Professional Services
- Certifications in solution design (i.e. CCIE Voice, MSCE)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Quebec : Quebec City || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/31/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.