Senoir Manager, Channel Sales
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada's Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
Are you ready to grow your career by taking on a new role at Bell? We always look for qualified internal applicants within our own team to support their development.
The Bell Direct Sales team is growing! We're looking for creative problem-solvers who are curious, collaborative and ready to be on the leading edge of team support and innovation.
- Do you have strong skills that you would like to flex in a new role? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where priorities change every day?
- Do you want to work for an organization that is leading the charge on revolutionizing the mobile industry?
If you answered an enthusiastic "yes", then we may have an exciting career opportunity for you!
The Direct Sales team is looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual to fulfill the role of Senior Manager, Channel Sales Support. The Channel Sales Support team is responsible for planning, executing, measuring and optimizing our strategies for a new division within the team. The programs you will be working on will help drive acquisition, customer growth and retention, and activities will include sales channel support (incentives, collateral/support material, training) and management of the channel performance and distribution mix.
The successful candidate will report to the Director of the Direct Sales Channel and will work closely with the sales and operations teams. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with strong analytical, marketing, interpersonal and program execution skills looking to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Job Duties/Accountabilities :
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
- People and relationship management
- Support a team of channel support specialists
- Account and performance management, and channel support
- Analyze results at the channel and store levels, and identify opportunities to improve sales effectiveness through process and system enhancements
- Manage POD efficiencies
- Provide the designated channels with innovative incentive and compensation programs to drive results
- Manage escalations and inquiries
- Conduct store visits and Mystery Shop programs
- Channel execution
- Execute marketing campaigns through all retail channels nationwide
- Create training materials that act as selling tools
- Create and execute communications tailored to each retail banner
- Win over the hearts and minds of the channel sales representatives by making our products easy to buy, easy to sell and easy to support
- Proven leader who has experience providing support to various retail sales channels and who instinctively practices the "Servant Leadership" philosophy
- University degree in business administration, marketing or a related area; master's degree or professional designation preferred
- Minimum 5 years of management experience
- Experience in developing take to market campaigns for a sales channels in the ultracompetitive telecommunications market
- Proven leader who is committed to growing and developing high-performance teams
- Team player with the ability to partner with multiple stakeholders and a strong track record of driving performance improvements across a team of direct reports
- Desire to influence and promote change, and focus on results
- Self-starter with the ability to manage several projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in the use of spreadsheets, ability to analyze data, and facility with presenting recommendations to senior leaders and executives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingualism (French and English) an asset
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Quebec : Dorval
Application Deadline: 05/28/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada , ON , Mississauga