Senior Sales Specialist, Data Center and Cloud
Senior Sales Specialist, Data Center and Cloud
Req Id: 292251
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We're proud to be Canada's leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
You will be welcomed within a very positive team-oriented group and receive required training and orientation to allow you to become a contributing member of the team in the least amount of time. This is an excellent challenging and interesting opportunity for a motivated individual to complement the current sales team in a dynamic and stimulating environment.
This position will report to the Director Sales - Data Center, the Solutions Specialist, Data Center will be required to establish a strong business relationship with the Bell Core Sales Team to facilitate the discovery of new sales opportunities related to security with existing customers and establish new prospects in the marketplace.
- Responsible for the attainment of Fiscal Revenue objectives
- Prospects and qualifies both new and recurring business opportunities
- Develops strategies and tactics which leverage competitive advantage and profitability
- Develops and presents proposals including cost justification, business case and technical portion of response for integrated solutions which represent high value for the Customer and profit for the company
- Leads the creation of Customer offer process (internal business case) and manages approval steps
- Provides expert consultation on security concepts, products, and services
- A trusted advisor that partners with customers to find operation efficiency and customer satisfaction, able to help them through their digital transformation journey.
- Understand market demands and drivers of Data Center, cloud and digital technologies and their relevance to overall client needs and innovative directions
- Lead sales and business development efforts, including demand generation and management, the scope of work (SOW) discussions, proposal development and final SOW and contracting process
- Collaborate with account executives and other Bell Business Market leaders in developing actionable plans to provide business relevant, value-added technology services to business clients
- Engage with business customers to understand issues, challenges, and business drivers and determine areas where Bell Business Markets can add the most value
- University degree in engineering, IT or in business management or relevant experience
- Infrastructure sales experience in compute and storage
- Experience in the ICT industry selling Data Centre and Cloud solutions to Enterprise Customers
- Ability to prospect and identify opportunities while developing strong Customer relationships
- Experience with RFP Responses
- Demonstrated strength in understanding and influencing team dynamics vision and full grasp of business issues
- Able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strategic thinker able to visualize and communicate ecosystem solutions that bring real value to customers and solve their business problems.
- Ability to understand client business directions and priorities to help set client strategies within the context of data center, cloud and digital technology solutions
- Held similar business development/sales position for a minimum of 3+ years
- Can independently develop and identify opportunities and lead large and complex pursuits
- Experience in Healthcare and Government of Quebec
- Experience in RFP response
- Solution selling experience
- Superior sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, negotiating, closing)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical breadth coupled with depth (typically acquired through a minimum of 3 years of experience) and solution selling in one or more of the following areas:
- Professional Services: Capacity assessments, Consulting, Integration, Outsourcing, etc.
- Reselling solutions utilizing vendor partnerships: Cisco, HPE, DellEMC, VMWare
- Value added Services: Cross sell Bell's product and services portfolio
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Quebec City || Canada : Quebec : Quebec City || Canada : Quebec : Verdun Application Deadline: 06/11/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada, QC, Quebec City
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.