Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Req Id : 292559
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell Residential and Small Business provides the most innovative, industry-leading Internet, TV and Smart Home products and services to Canadians.
Working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, this candidate must have a deep understanding of, and be an advocate for, our customers across the country. Activities will include new product introductions, product and service enhancements, competitive benchmarking and analysis, product lifecycle management and business planning & analysis activities. The successful candidate will drive the product vision while ensuring a flawless customer experience; enthusiastically delivering projects on time and on budget, to maintain our competitive advantage. She/he will be a key interface between Bell's various commercial, front-line, and back-office teams, while maintaining concise updates for the executive team. This role requires leadership, maturity, and solid business acumen and a deep-seated impulse to sweat the details of our products and projects, all to ensure amazing experiences for our customers.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
The Senior Product Manager will report to the Director, Smart Home Product Management within the BRSB Product Management organization. Deliverables will include:
- Working closely with your peers to develop and deliver the Bell Smart Home Product strategy and roadmap.
- Leading the creation of new Smart Home product offerings and features.
- Deciding what features do and don't go into our products, based on an understanding of what our customers need.
- Aligning stakeholders across the company as new products are introduced and as existing products are updated.
- Executing flawlessly on projects, by building the right features for our customers and launching them quickly into the market.
- Keeping an eye on our traditional and emerging competitors, and updating the organization when market changes occur.
- Providing input into business cases to identify the business reasons for pursuing product initiatives.
- Summarizing conclusions and recommendations in concise and compelling documents which can be presented to executives.
- Managing the product lifecycle across your product portfolio.
- A university degree, ideally in engineering or business.
- Prior experience in building solutions to meet customer needs.
- Previous experience in product development or product management, ideally in the fields of telecom or home entertainment.
- Excellent problem solving skills and track record of strong analytical capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adjust to changing priorities, with good organizational and project management skills.
- Superior attention to detail and execution skills, with an ability to take initiative and get the job done.
- Ability to learn and understand new technologies.
- A history of working on large, cross-functional projects across an organization.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- An MBA is a strong asset
- Prior experience in user interface and user experience development.
- Knowledge of overall business strategy and operations including business processes, revenue and cost components and drivers of these measures
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile development methodologies
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal Application Deadline: 06/06/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , ON , Don Mills
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.