Senior Manager, Value Creation CP3
Senior Manager, Value Creation CP3
Req Id: 283512
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell's industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
The Senior Manager, Value Creation will be a part of the Value Creation Team, which provides business units with objective strategic advisory services to improve organizational performance and long-term competitiveness for Bell. The senior manager will partner will report to the SVP, Corporate services and will partner with executives to assist in strategic projects, transformational changes, organization restructuring and improving the overall effectiveness of specific functions.
A successful candidate would have a passion for solving complex business issues and have a strong desire to realize tangible and meaningful benefits for the organization. He or she will be naturally curious, a fast learner and enjoy collaborating with other leaders from across the business.
Job Duties/ Accountabilities:
- Provide objective strategic advisory services to improve organizational performance;
- Advise clients on strategic projects such as strategy development, transformational change, organization restructuring and improving the effectiveness of specific functions (e.g., supply chain management, production, risk management) based on a solid understanding of client businesses, industries, regulatory environments and markets; and
- Design, implement and deliver business performance/improvement programs in areas such as business process reengineering, business performance improvement, customer relationship management.
- Help client organizations to successfully navigate through critical business changes and address complex issues.
Critical Qualifications/ Competencies:
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in management consulting or corporate strategy;
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills;
- Strong background in quantitative analysis and numerical model development;
- Experience in project management and change management;
- A highly effective collaborator within a matrix environment
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to develop strong client relationships;
- Excellent written and oral communication, including formal presentations to senior executives;
- Experience in process reengineering and business transformation;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Intermediate knowledge in Visio, and various data analysis packages is an asset;
- Undergraduate degree in business, engineering, or economics
- Experience in telecommunications industry is desirable
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Additional Information: Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun Application Deadline: 04/21/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.