Senior Manager, Business Intelligence
Senior Manager, Business Intelligence
Req Id: 281551
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell's forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
Reporting directly to the Director, Business Intelligence Strategy, the Senior Manager, Business Intelligence will be working closely with a number of internal partners, including IT, operations, marketing and product development.
This role will be responsible for driving the BI Strategic Roadmap, establishing governance across the BI requests, and driving best in class PM practices within BI. Must be highly motivated with a passion for improving the overall customer experience and delivering initiatives to drive specific results.
- Lead a team of analyst professionals that support enabling programs that manage resourcing, training and budget priorities
- Effectively engage, lead and influence cross-functional teams to deliver highest level of quality on all projects within committed timelines and scope
- Engage and build strong relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders to incorporate their goals, and instill confidence to ensure alignment to and adoption of solutions
- Provide regular updates on BI Strategic initiatives, including risks and risk management approach to senior management
- Champion BI capabilities and create advocacy for the Business Intelligence team to our business partners and senior management
- A minimum of 3 years of Project Management/ strategic role experience
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology and best practices (e.g. PMI), proficiency using Project Management Tools including MS Office products (Excel, Work, PowerPoint) and MS Project and strong understanding of the Project Life Cycle. Formal project management training is desirable; PMI/PMP certification is not required but is considered an asset
- Background knowledge of the telecommunications industry, IT and Operations process enabling you to appropriately guide project requirements, identify risks and direct analysis is desirable
- Excellent English communication skills both oral & written to manage the project horizontally and vertically within Bell
- Strong executive presentation and powerpoint skills
- Proven facilitation, planning & organization skills
- Ability to manage ambiguity, uncertainty and changing priorities
Preferred Qualifications /Competencies:
- Experience in BI development project management would be an asset
- Knowledge of Bell's residential and Mobility services products
- Ability to efficiently work in virtual teams, handling multiple projects and aggressive timelines
- Fast paced, changing working environment, interfacing with a myriad of stakeholders
- Available to work occasional weekends and evenings to meet hard deadlines
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto Application Deadline: 04/21/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , ON , Don Mills
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.