Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
Req Id: 291491
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Finance Team manages the performance and risk profile of Bell, ensuring the needs of customers, investors and employees are balanced with long-term business success. We work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute plans that help the company achieve its strategic objectives and ensure financial sustainability.
The Wireless Finance team is seeking a highly motivated Finance Manager who strives to excel in a fast-paced environment!
The Bell Wireless Finance team is responsible for financial planning and reporting activities and supports both the Wireless executive team and the Finance executive team. The Consolidation team works closely with various finance teams, corporate, and the controllers' organization to deliver insightful financial information and analysis to influence decision-making and drive greater profitability, while ensuring financial integrity. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for consolidation and analysis of Wireless P&L and Metrics primarily related to managing budgeting and forecasting processes; however, the individual will collaborate closely with the Consolidation Reporting team to ensure the end-to-end process of planning and reporting is seamless. Job Duties/Accountabilities
- Support the financial planning process for budget, in-year forecasts, and long-range planning for Wireless
- Manage the month-end forecasting process ensuring timely delivery of an accurate and comprehensive summary of expected wireless performance
- Assist in financial deep dives and ad-hoc projects in order to provide enhanced, value-added financial analysis and insights to drive improved financial & business performance
- Prepare presentation decks with financial analysis for Executives
- Manage relationships with other internal finance teams, business partners, and subsidiaries
- Identify opportunities to streamline planning processes to improve both speed and accuracy
- Tracking of financial and metrics performance, scorecards
- Develop and manage the budget for specific items impacting the Wireless business
- Accounting / Finance designation (CPA / CFA)
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, prioritize, and balance multiple deliverables
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation skills)
- Ability to partner with cross-functional groups and various management levels
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of issues and tasks through to resolution
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto Application Deadline: 06/10/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , ON , Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.