Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
Req Id: 288280
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Finance Team manages the performance and risk profile of Bell, ensuring the needs of customers, investors and employees are balanced with long-term business success. We work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute plans that help the company achieve its strategic objectives and ensure financial sustainability.
The Wireless business unit of BCE generates annual revenue over $6B by providing wireless voice & data communications products and services to both residential and business customers across Canada. The Bell Wireless Finance team is seeking a highly motivated and proven professional to support consolidated reporting and analysis for the Wireless business unit. This role is responsible for reporting and analysis for Bell Canada's Wireless business unit including both the Bell Mobility and Virgin brands along with the wireless results of subsidiary companies such as The Source. The ideal candidate must have strong business acumen, the ability to manage multiple deliverables under tight timelines and the poise and presence to influence senior executives. In order to be successful, the ideal candidate needs to be comfortable preparing executive level presentations, presenting to executive audiences and be capable of developing strong relationships with multiple stakeholders. Reporting to the Senior Manager Finance, this is a position for a professional who is looking for that challenging role that will enhance their career progression. Job Duties/Accountabilities:
- Support consolidation of Wireless results, including preparation, coordination and delivery of month-end activities
- Lead special projects ranging from enhanced financial controls & governance to integration of mergers & acquisitions as required
- Lead and coordinate the preparation of Quarterly and Annual regulatory reporting to the CRTC
- Liase with Corporate head office, subsidiaries and internal Finance teams including External Reporting, Investor Relations and Performance Management reviews
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes and improve reporting to drive new insight
- Accounting designation or working towards a designation (CPA, CMA, CA or CGA)
- Highly motivated with a desire to win, relentless in the pursuit of improvement
- Forward thinking and willingness to question status quo
- Proven track record of development
- Undergraduate degree in business or finance
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Business confidence, professional acumen, and internal initiative
- Ability to work independently and successfully complete unstructured tasks
- Wireless experience is considered an asset
- Knowledge of SAP/BPC strongly preferred
- Excellent Excel skills (including VBA)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga Application Deadline: 05/14/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada , ON , Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.