Security Solution Architect
Security Solution Architect
Req Id: 272557
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they're the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you're excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
We are responsible for the development and integration of real-time charging, rating and policy management solutions, such as Online Charging Systems, Wireless Prepaid, Event Based Charging, Data Charging Solutions, PCRF and architecting future real-time charging and policy management opportunities.
- Co-ordinate with internal security teams to manage security response, assist investigations, and comply with governance, risk management, and compliance requirements
- Work to ensure that all operations and applications comply with all legal, regulatory, and corporate policies related to security, data privacy, and data retention
- Be a security subject matter expert, provide security-related input to architectural discussions, decisions, and roadmaps
- Propose and lead security initiatives
- Research and propose solutions to increase protection of privacy, integrity, and confidentiality
- Work with internal vulnerability response teams, vendors, and developers to co-ordinate vulnerability patching and bug-fixing of platform and applications
- Work with software developers to achieve "Security by Design", define and maintain security best practices
- Experience securing container tools such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Knowledge of security best practices applying to Java with Spring Boot, and Python
- Some knowledge of DevOps methods and technologies: CI/CD, Automation, (Ansible, Git, Jenkins, Gradle, etc.)
- Ability to work with a team towards common goals
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Programming/Software Development Experience
- Self starter who is comfortable working with and presenting to all management levels
- A Bachelors or Master's degree in computer science, math, applied science / engineering, or equivalent experience
- Security related certification (CISSP, CEH etc)
- Experience in Telecom is a strong asset
- Experience in a development environment
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga Application Deadline: 11/18/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada , ON , Mississauga
#LI-CL1 #Feature TC:ITN
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.