Sales Marketing Coordinator, Bell Mobility
Sales Marketing Coordinator, Bell Mobility
Req Id: 272305
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada's Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
The BCI sales support channel is presently recruiting a Sales/Marketing Coordinator that will help support all the lines of businesses in the direct sales channel by executing programs that enable center sales agents to maximize potential revenues and service while ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Drive direct sales focus on the business priorities by leveraging reporting and call listening data
- Conduct product demonstrations
- Perform with agent's on their knowledge
- Complete sale call quality analysis
- Provide feedback and recommendations to improve sales and drive the right behavior
- Deliver instant peer recognition to phone agents
- Present to the sales channel on business priorities, results, new offers and new products
- Address channel escalations and queries in a timely manner to work on solutions for customer satisfaction
- Review results to better understand process gap's /enhancements; provide those recommendations to leadership
- Conduct analysis of sales end to end purchase experience to better understand root cause and process gaps and take measures to improve the quality of sales for the consumer direct sales Mobility Group
- Takes personal responsibility for Mobility sales processes, provides feedback with leader to support communications directly with internal partners and if required customers to better understand end to end customer experience then builds a list of the main reasons in order to develop solutions
- Provide regular audit internal processes to ensure adherence to channel expectations
- Ad hoc requests where required
Essential skills / Competencies:
- The ability to effectively handle multiple, high priority tasks, at the same time
- Strong and confident, an independent thinker
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal in English ( French an asset)
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to contribute an environment which inspires employee involvement and teamwork
- Experience in an inbound/outbound call center atmosphere is considered an asset
- Strong decision making and, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Diploma of secondary study or in a related field
- 1 to 3 years experiences in sales
- 1 to 3 years experience in a call center or stores
- PC Proficient - MS Office, Windows environment with emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible and able to comfortably operate in an ever-evolving & changing market environment
- Bilingualism is preferred (English and French)
- Comfortable in working in a possible virtual team environment
- Proven strong ability to coach employees, uncover gaps, recognize opportunities and provide feedback through previous coaching experience
- Strong sense of urgency, autonomy and initiative
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Dorval || Canada : Quebec : Montreal Application Deadline: 10/28/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , QC , Dorval
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.