Sales Coordinator, TV Sponsorships, Bell Media
Req Id: 369251
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Title: Sales Coordinator, TV Sponsorships, Bell Media, Non-mgmt
Company: Bell Media Inc.
Status: Regular-Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC
Salary: Commensurate with Qualifications and Experience
- Provide quality service to internal stakeholders (national and local) and projects assigned to you by the Sales Support Manager
- Serve as liaison with the sales support teams regarding changes to sponsorship campaigns and follow-up on campaigns that are on air.
- Replace sponsorship opportunities that were not broadcasted
- Revise sponsorship campaigns when needed
- Keep client files up to date
- Collaborate with Account Managers, Project Managers, Sales Support and Brand Partnership and production teams
- Verify and send revisions to Traffic, and book non-available spots when needed
- Ensure that on-air campaigns achieve their estimates and produce post-analysis reports
- Participate in sponsorship kick-off meetings
- Perform any other tasks related to this job
Knowledge and skills:
- Educational background in administration/marketing/communication/sales or similar
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and ease of learning new software
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Works well under pressure
- Shows initiative, judgement and autonomy
- Able to prioritize work and respect deadlines
- Professional integrity, respect and ethics
- Bilingualism (French & English) required
- Experience in customer service, advertising, communication or media (an asset)
Bilingualism is required (English and French)
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/12/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.