Sales Coordinator, Bell Media
Req Id: 246519
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We're looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for supporting the sales team, occasionally working with Account Managers and clients directly. The work is far from routine and the workload varies from week to week as needed. This position consists of entering sales contracts into our system (Wide Orbit) and following through on all administrative task associated with the client. The position allows you to always be in the middle of all the action and assist the account managers with all documentation and administrative support they may require.
- Execute, review and approve sales contracts in Wide Orbit
- Entering new customers when provided an account application and transferring the needed documentation to our credit department
- Execute the follow up of all missing materials on a weekly bases with your assigned account representatives
- Create credit notes when needed and manage COOP invoices
- Communicating directly with customers for missing on-air material, collections if the representative is not available
- Performing routing instructions for local, national and regional placements
- Follow-up on late payments for 1O4.1
- Receive customer payments and sending them to head office
- Responsible for the first aid kit and CSST comity for 1O4.1
- Responsible for monitoring the inventory of stationery products, photocopiers, printers and video conferences for 1O4.1
- Responsible for remotes and live spot reservations for 1O4.1
- Responsible for placing non-aired spots back into contracts (Make goods)
- Performing the import of commercial logs and if necessary the audio transfers
- Executing audio purges every four (4) months
- Any other related tasks delegated by your immediate superior
- A few years of administrative experience preferably in a sales department
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel, an asset
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit, is an asset
- Having a good sense of priorities
- Self-sufficient and autonomous
- Has a good sense of organization, meticulous and attentive to details
- Works good under pressure
- Proficiency in French (writing and speaking)
- Location: 104, Richelieu St., Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu (QC)
- Employment status: Temporary - Full time - 18 month contract
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management Job Status: Temporary - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu Application Deadline: 11/15/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada , QC , Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu