Sales Assistant, Receptionist, Bell Media
Req Id: 373766
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Sales Assistant, Receptionist, Bell Media
Status: Regular - Full Time
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Location: 15, Taschereau Street, Gatineau, Quebec
Hours: 35 hours per week
- Provide administrative support to Account Directors
- Support Managers in carrying out administrative tasks
- Customer service
- Create contracts in WideOrbit and manage priorities
- Verification of the sponsorship inventory
- Review and approve contracts entered by the Web and creativity media team
- At the request of Account Directors, provide proof of broadcast for a given campaign
- Draft sales presentations for certain Account Directors; ensure that the prices listed are correct
- Codification of invoices in LSCP
- Ensure follow up of credit card forms for clients
- Send Shopico offers to Montreal
- Updating and filing research documents and lists of active and prospective customers
- Offer support for the coordination of remote events
- Development and management of trade contracts
- Coop and Propulsion invoicing - monthly
- Ensure collection follow-ups
- University degree, College diploma, diploma of Professional studies (DEP) and/or relevant work experience
- At least one year of experience in an administrative role
- Two to three years of experience in customer service or sales
- Knowledge of the company's products and services as well as a solid understanding of the processes are important assets
- Positive and pleasant approach, customer-focused person
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Easily adapt to changes and able to work in a dynamic environment that’s is in constant evolution
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Gatineau
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/27/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Gatineau
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.