Retail Sales Consultant, Tsawwassen
Req Id: 365036
At Bell, we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate and it all starts in our stores. Every day our Sales Associates have the chance to make a big impact on our customers’ lives. It’s an exciting thing and we need you.
As part of the Bell team, you’ll work with a high-performing team, get the training you need to be successful, and earn a competitive wage and commission at one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
Bring your personality to the job
• You love helping people find the products that will make their lives better
• You’re passionate about new technology and ready to explain it to anyone, from an expert to a novice
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a flexible schedule
• At Bell, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it!
Get benefits and build a career path
• We recognize your hard work through incentives, rewards, and employee discounts on services
• Full benefits package for full-time and part-time employees
• Online and in-class training to develop your skills, along with opportunities for career growth and promotions
• Competitive hourly wage plus commission (starting at $18-24 per hour*)
Build great customer experiences that keep customers coming back to our stores
• Be able to build a connection with customers to find the right products and services for them
• Provide a great experience and build loyalty with every customer, every day
• Enjoy the challenge of hitting sales targets
• Be excited to learn about new technology and services
• Knowing a second language is a plus! If you’re applying for a job in Quebec, you’ll need to speak French to do the job
Apply now >>
This range is not a guaranteed rate. The range presented is an approximation based on current Sales Associate’ commissions and base wages. As it is an uncapped structure, associates may make more than presented, though Sales Associates are guaranteed their base wage as outlined by their employment contract.
**Subject to terms and conditions
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Retail Stores
Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Delta
Application Deadline: 04/22/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, BC, Delta