Retail Sales Associate, Richmond - The Sim Shop
Req Id: 368131
At Bell, we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate and it all starts in our stores. Every day our Sales Associates have the chance to make a big impact on our customers’ lives.
It’s an exciting thing and we need you.
As part of the Bell team, you’ll work with a high-performing team, get the training you need to be successful, and earn a competitive wage and commission at one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
Bring your personality to the job
- Loves to welcome and help travelers find wireless products that will enhance their experience
- Likes talking to people and genuinely enjoys helping others
- Enjoys discovering or learning something new
- Experience in Retail Sales, Customer Service or Hospitality is a definite asset
- Our team just don’t accept difference—we celebrate it!
Get benefits and build a career path
- We recognize your hard work through incentives, rewards, and employee discounts on services
- Full benefits package for full-time and part-time employees
- Online and in-class training to develop your skills, along with opportunities for career growth and promotions
- We also provide a flexible schedule that offers Full and Part Time hours
Build great customer experiences
- Be able to build a connection with customers to find the right products and services for them
- Provide a great experience with every customer, every day
- Get satisfaction through achieving sales targets
- Be excited to learn about new technology and services
- Knowing a second language is a plus! (Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Tagalog, Hindi, Punjabi and Thai)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Retail Stores
Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Richmond
Application Deadline: 05/31/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, BC, Richmond
Read more about why Bell is considered one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.