Retail Sales Associate, Residential Services, Anjou - Bell
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The tight-knit Bell Retail team lives and breathes the latest technology, thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves finding the perfect solution for our customers. We’re proud to offer our customers the best wireless, internet, TV, home phone products and services at Bell and The Source stores across Canada.
We are looking for someone who:
- Likes talking to people and genuinely enjoys helping others
- Is competitive by nature and loves the challenge of hitting targets
- Enjoys discovering or learning something new
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change
If this sounds like you, apply now, and join our retail sales team at Bell...One of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be challenged at Canada’s #1 telecommunications company
- Competitive hourly wage plus uncapped commission
- Full benefits package, even for part time employees
- Great incentives, rewards, trips, paid vacation and employee discounts on Bell services
- Opportunity for career growth, development and promotions
What’s the role?
- Provide tailored solutions and fabulous experiences to our customers
- Be an excellent listener and communicator
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Always be learning and adapting to change
- Be a team player by supporting and being there to help your team
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Love helping others to find the best solutions
- Get satisfaction through achieving sales targets
- Have excellent listening and communication skills
- Are passionate about the latest technology
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Retail Stores
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Anjou
Application Deadline: 09/02/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.