Retail Event Execution Coordinator
Req Id: 379091
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell’s industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
Job Title: Retail Event Execution Coordinator
Job Location: 5099 Creekbank Road, Mississauga (ON)
Job Status: Regular Full-Time
Job Description: The retail event coordinator will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure seamless event execution and post-event tracking across various retail banners and brands.
- Plan and execute events ranging from tradeshows, community events and mall pop ups across various retail banners and brands
- Act as central point of contact for intake of all event requests
- Manage master event schedule and post-event sales tracking
- Work cross functionally with various teams for successful event execution, including marketing communications, pricing, sales and external vendors
- Prime weekly status updates on event requirements, timing and execution
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Ability to communicate effectively with various internal and external stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication & presentation skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Capable of managing multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated skills in decision making and problem solving
- Ability to work independently and drive change
- Strong proficiency intermediate knowledge with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Relevant work experience within event execution and/or marketing is considered an asset
- Experience using Monday.com considered an asset
- Bilingual in French and English considered an asset
- Post secondary education or equivalent in a Business, Marketing or Communications discipline
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 07/04/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada , ON , Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.