Relationship Coordinator, Bell Authorized Agents (OSL)
Req Id: 245930
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell's industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
Company: Bell Authorized Agents
The Bell Residential Sales & Distribution team is continuing with its focus on the multi-dwelling unit (MDU) segment for the Ontario, Quebec & Atlantic regions. There are more than 3 million residential condominium and rental units in these territories and Bell aims to gain and protect dominant share by leveraging its world-class Fibre-to-the-Home (FTTH) network.
The Role: The Relationship Manager will be responsible for managing Bell's end-to-end relationships with building managers, on-site Property Managers, Concierge and Supers.
Reporting to the Manager - Field Sales, the successful candidate will be part of a team of enthusiastic, well organized professionals who have a knack for high-level relationship management and being a single-point-of-contact, while uncovering and strengthening opportunities for Bell sales teams to present services to all prospective residents.
- Contribute to the team in such a way that it can meet or exceed sales targets
- Represent Bell within the residential market to Property Management companies
- Ongoing communication and regular site visits within assigned territory
- Thorough executional management of Bell sales and marketing activities
- Build a reputation as a strategic partner for clients by creating value added programs through customer focused orientation
- Provide a regular and formalized stream of project specific competitive intelligence
- Exceptional relationship management skills including active listening, problem solving, creative thinking and regular client communication
- Effective planning, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to identify and qualify opportunities for new business
- Experience in referral and lead generation programs
- Comfortable executing tasks independently
- Capability to develop strong relationships and negotiate with key industry contacts
Working Conditions :
- This position requires being on the road to meet with key contacts
- Travel within GTA 95% of the time
- Must own a vehicle in good condition
- Must have a valid driver's license
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Additional Information: Position Type: Contractor Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Ajax || Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : East York || Canada : Ontario : Markham || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : North York || Canada : Ontario : Pickering || Canada : Ontario : Scarborough || Canada : Ontario : Toronto Application Deadline: 10/31/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada , ON , Toronto