Regional Sales Representative - Neighbourhood Marketing
Are you ready to grow your career by taking on a new role at Bell? We always look for qualified internal applicants within our own team to support their development.
Bell Residential and Small Business provides the most innovative, industry-leading Internet, TV and Smart Home products and services to Canadians. Whether we're tackling a new challenge, implementing a big idea, or selling an innovative, new feature our team puts in the effort to be Canada's #1 communications company.
**For a limited time, this position will have a $1,000 Signing Bonus**
Bell's Neighbourhood Marketing team is the face of Bell within local communities. We are a tight-knit, energetic, and diverse team of people, with one goal in common -- to provide Canadians with exceptional customer experiences by offering world-class communication services tailored to their lifestyles.
Bell is expanding its network to deliver super-fast and affordable Wireless Home Internet technology to customers throughout rural communities in Ontario & Quebec. We're on the hunt for ambitious and energetic Sales professionals to join our growing team to promote this best-in class technology by travelling to targeted communities throughout the region. If you enjoy the freedom of the open road, have access to a reliable, and want to be part of a winning team, read on...
- An ambitious self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive
- An outgoing, people person who is passionate about helping customers get the most out of technology
- Disciplined when it comes to managing your time, evaluating your priorities, and accomplishing your goals
- Motivated by financial rewards (you like the idea of having an uncapped commission structure)
- Conduct yourself with optimism, empathy and integrity as the face of the Bell brand
- Work autonomously, while traveling considerable distances to rural communities throughout Ontario
- Identify the specific needs of the customer and come up with tailored solutions that fit their lifestyle
- Meet with your team weekly to strategize, track goals, and report on results
- Use Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) system to manage your sales funnel
You will benefit from:
- Ongoing sales training and professional development
- A competitive hourly wage plus uncapped commission potential
- Transportation allowance
- Accommodations for travel requiring overnight stay
- Daily meal per diems
- Company benefits including health and dental coverage
- Tools and technology to help manage your territory
- 25% off your personal Bell services
- Other perks like tickets to sporting events and upgrades to the latest Bell technology
- A vehicle and valid driver's license (required)
- 2 years of territory sales or marketing experience
- Full-time availability from Tuesday to Saturday, with the ability to stay overnight stay when required
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Contractor Job Status: Contractor Position Level: Contractor Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Barrie Contact Name: Application Deadline: 03/04/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Please note that you may be required to submit your current Performance Review rating to the hiring leader during the recruitment process.
Created: Canada , ON , Barrie