Regional Program Director, Bell Media
Req Id: 374839
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
The search is on for a creative and inspiring leader to support programming and talent development for seven music radio stations in the region. This management position is ideal for a dynamic, innovative and passionate professional, who has exceptional communication skills. If you have integrity, imagination, a passion to engage with the communities we serve and a relentless drive to succeed, this can be an incredible opportunity to live and work in Southwestern Ontario.
- Oversee all aspects of programming for the seven Pure Country, Virgin, Bounce & AM580 radio stations in Windsor, London & Kitchener-Waterloo with a focus on the development of on-air talent through consistent multi-platform coaching, mentoring and feedback
- Deliver a focused, results oriented content strategy on all platforms
- Coach talent to ensure strong performance as content creators, social influencers and community ambassadors
- Work with Promotions and Sales to innovate and execute engaging contesting and revenue generating opportunities
- Lead regular programming meetings that foster open communication, inclusion and development of ideas
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements and Bell Media code of conduct
- Understand the audience in the Country, CHR, Variety Hits & Oldies formats
- Excellent team leadership and coaching skills including giving feedback and managing performance
- Demonstrated ability to analyze ratings data and make business decisions accordingly
- Superior judgement and ability to multi-task a variety of functions while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Collaborative, strategic and open-minded
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build solid relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- You are creative and innovative. You have the next big idea for us!
- Prior experience successfully leading and managing a team
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Program Director
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : London
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/27/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, London
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.