Radio Traffic Coordinator, Bell Media
Req Id: 366894
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Radio Traffic Coordinator, Bell Media, Non-Mgmt
Location: 435 Bernard Avenue, Kelowna, British Columbia
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications ande experience
Job Status: Regular Full-time
- Reconcile logs and resolve make-goods or credits as required
- Review orders after approval by General Sales Manager for conflicts; sending orders back for correction as necessary
- Process orders as required multiple times per day
- Assemble and edit commercial logs separating client and product conflicts
- Work in tandem with programming department to create commercial clocks and formats
- Control commercial inventory keeping sales and management updated weekly or more frequently as required
- Work closely with local and national sales teams to resolve non availabilities and make goods as required
- Book National and Orbyt Media Orders into the Wide Orbit system as outlined in booking sheet
- Send completed commercial log to programming department at pre-determined time daily to be merged with music log
- Liaise with Regional Traffic Manager should conflicts or discrepancies arise
- Other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of Wide Orbit is a definite asset
- Related experience in broadcast environment
- Must be a team player and able to work independently
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Able to work under pressure of daily deadlines and last minute revisions
- Able to prioritize
- Able to work with detailed information quickly yet accurately
- Demonstrates initiative and strong organization skills
- Keyboard skills – knowledge of Word and Excel an asset
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Kelowna
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 05/31/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, BC, Kelowna
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.