Radio Sales Coordinator, Bell Media
Req Id: 374833
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Job Title: Radio Sales Coordinator
Job Status: Regular- Full time
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Location: 87 Ontario St West, Montreal, QC.
Hours: 37,5 hours per week.
Reporting to the Manager, Sales Support, the responsibilities of the Sales Coordinator will include:
- Working with clients/advertising agencies and radio stations on a day-to- day basis in a support role for a defined group of sales professionals (Radio)
- Responsible for contract entry, confirmation of accuracy before sending them to both stations and clients
- Compiling and providing specific radio station information as requested by clients
- Manage existing contracts to ensure all of the commitments are fulfilled
- General office support in team environment
- Perform campaign analysis
- Coordinate with stations and customers the missing advertising material
- College/University education with background in Sales
- 2 + years of experience in a sales support role
- Previous experience in an Advertising Sales organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); exposure to sales databases/tools (i.e. AirWare, microBBM)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/26/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.