Quality Assurance Agent - Neighbourhood Marketing
Req Id: 216795
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bell Residential Services team is in the business of enabling customers to connect with people, information and entertainment by delivering integrated products and service experience for consumers while enhancing our competitiveness in the marketplace. The team provides customers with amazing new technologies such as Bell Fibe TV, Bell Internet, Bell Satellite TV and Bell Home phone, local and long distance services.
Bell Residential Services Sales and Distribution, supports the Neighbourhood Marketing team to execute the selling components of six indirect channels (MDU, Greenfield, Kiosk, D2D, BTS, Non-CE). The successful execution of these components enables Bell to enhance the quality and availability of our triple play products (phone, internet and TV), as well as the number of customers who chose Bell as their telecommunications service provider.
The Neighbourhood Marketing Channel Operations team is presently recruiting an experienced Quality Agent. Reporting to the Quality and Execution Manager, the successful candidate will support the team through case management, sales audits, investigations and process improvement. There will be frequent interaction with multiple cross-functional teams.
Key deliverables include:
1) Daily case load management for the Central Region (ON & QC)
2) Manage the team email inboxes
3) Reporting on all non-compliance immediately to Management for immediate action
4) Support and provide coaching opportunities to Sales Teams/Reps where opportunities lie
5) Provide reporting of all results and tracking of coaching opportunities
Job duties / Accountabilities:
The ideal candidate must demonstrate maturity, and a passion for customer service and problem resolution. The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the
- Liaise with various internal and external teams to resolve cases (billing, installation, unresolved issues, etc.)
- Track all cases and provide updates to Sales Teams
- Follow-up on shared coaching opportunities
- Act as a support for Field channel specific compliance/process/pricing/offer clarification queries
- Liaise with Quality and Communications teams to obtain offer/pricing clarifications
- Conduct periodic and adhoc sales audits for management
- Liaise with Corporate Security on cases related to Code of Conduct
- Discover and communicate trends indicating improvement opportunities for processes, performance and/or customer experience
Essential skills / Competencies:
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong leadership, training and coaching skills
- Very autonomous, but works well in a team environment
- The ability to effectively handle multiple, high priority tasks, at the same time
- Solid aptitude for making sound decisions, problem resolution and negotiation skills
- Recognized ability to transpose analysis results in a business context and translate implications and recommendations in a clear manner
- Strong and confident independent thinker (think outside the box)
- Unique interpersonal relation and superior communication to the general population to facilitate the implementation of solutions with partners
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional time management skills
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop an environment which inspires employee involvement and teamwork
- PC Proficient - MS Office, Windows environment
Preferred skills / Competencies:
- Fluently bilingual (French and English - written and spoken)
- Strong knowledge of Bell's ordering, installation and billing systems and processes
- Previous management experience
- Post-secondary education
- Strong interpersonal skills - someone who enjoys having fun in a fast paced and dynamic environment
9am - 5pm Mon-Fri (variations in schedule may be periodically required based on business needs)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Contractor Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Laval || Canada : Quebec : Montreal Application Deadline: 02/28/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada , QC , Laval