QC - 2023 Finance Graduate Leadership Program - Financial Management Stream
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 140 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we are committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you are passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team!
Revised Application Deadline: 02/26/2023
How the program works:
The Finance Grad Leadership program is a rotational program designed to give new grads a breadth of experience in the various divisions of Finance.
- There are three streams:
- CPA: Specialized rotational program spanning Internal Audit and Risk Advisory, Finance Close ControllersFinance Operations, or External Reporting & Consolidations, which meets practical experience requirements of CPA Ontario/Quebec/Atlantic
- Financial Management: 30-month rotational program across various Finance departments in Finance Operations, Finance Robotics Process Automation, Capital Markets, Treasury, Value Creation and Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Finance Data and Analytics: 36-month rotational program including rotations in Data and Analytics, and Finance Operations
This particular job posting focuses on the Financial Management stream in Quebec.
Over the course of the Financial Management stream, you will be exposed to cross-functional roles where you will utilize your analytical skills in financial reporting, forecasting, data analytics, and business management. As your rotation nears its completion, your competencies, experience and skills will be assessed to determine a final landing role for you.
Why join us?
- A “head start” management development program in a dynamic and fast-paced environment that focuses on innovation and allows you to apply your technical training to real life business issues
- Develop and apply your analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills to understand and evaluate key business trends and drivers to formulate recommendations and develop forecasts
- Learn about the diverse roles within the Bell Finance organization and the telecommunications industry
- Continue to grow on a personal and professional level through one on one coaching and mentorship sessions from members of Bell Senior Leadership team
- Obtain support to achieve relevant professional certifications
What to expect as a Finance Grad:
- Regular team meetings and one-on-one touchpoints
- Month-end reporting
- Financial planning & analysis
- Presentations to direct team members and upper management
- Special projects
- Development workshops focused on soft-skill training
- Mentorship and networking opportunities with members of Finance
- Socials within the GLP community
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, with working knowledge of Accounting principles. Must be eligible for full-time employment by September 2023
- Minor in Computer Science or Data Intelligence is an asset
- A good balance of high academic achievement and extra-curricular involvement
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Ability to learn new systems quickly (i.e. SAP, BI, BPC tool)
- Comfortable with big data analytics and deep dive analysis to ask the right questions, identify business trends and critically assess the business to achieve greater results
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and balance multiple deliverables
- Highly developed analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with ability to articulate the business story
- Excellent with building relationships and collaborating
- Self-starter who works well independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be fluent in French
- Apply through the Bell careers page
- You must submit a resume, and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) to be considered
• Roles in this program in Quebec involve serving customers and/or internal clients in both English and French, working on national level projects, and collaborating with teams in both English and French speaking regions of Canada. French and English fluency is required for roles in this program in Quebec.
Start Date: September 2023
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 11/30/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.