QC - 2023 Corporate Services Graduate Leadership Program - Human Resources
Req Id: 390915
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell’s industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
HR Grad Program
Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility. If you’re passionate,driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learningopportunities, then we want you to join our team.
New grads get the opportunity to work with teams all across Bell and play a critical role in building atalent advantage, driving employee effectiveness and enhancing organizational efficiencies todeliver the best client experience.
A better career is just around the corner…
What does it mean to work at Bell? For starters, our HR Grad Program is designed for you toexperience different facets of Human Resources and to give you the skill set needed to work atCanada’s leading communications company.
With our HR Grad Program you will build your HR knowledge through a total of 4 rotations and real,business-related projects, which may include roles within:
- Talent Acquisition
- Organizational Development
- Mental Health and workplace practices
- Project Management
- Analytics and reporting
- Employee and Executive services
- HR and business unit support
We also offer:
- The opportunity to learn from HR professionals who are passionate about developing futureleaders like you
- You’ll be part of high-performing teams that can help you succeed while building your ownprofessional HR network
- Our special program events will allow you to meet new grads from other areas of the business
- Benefit from direct contact with our business leaders as they mentor your career progressionand expand your HR skills
- Upon completion of the program, you will have the knowledge, skills, network, and breadth ofexperience needed to become the next generation of HR leaders at Bell. To provide the idealcareer path for you, rotational job experiences will be assigned based on preferences, skills,development opportunities, and business needs
What our new grad leaders have to say:
“Bell’s HR Grad Program is an incredible opportunity to explore multiple functions of HR in a shortperiod of time, while building diverse skills and a strong network straight out of school. I’ve beenblown away by the amount of support, exposure and learning opportunities I’ve received as a Grad,and by how welcoming the Grad community has been. If you love HR and want to explore multiplepaths before deciding which career path is best for you, this program is for you!”!” – Ioana Petrar-Silca, 2019 Grad from University of Toronto
“The graduate leadership program allowed me to develop a diverse skill set, all while being exposedto new and exciting opportunities. In my mind, there is no better way to kick start your career!.” –Lena Gabriel, 2019 Grad from Concordia
- A Bachelor’s degree completed before the program start date
- Graduates from human resource management, industrial relations, business managementprograms
- Demonstrated curiosity, initiative, leadership and a passion for learning new skills
- Interest in driving change and taking on new challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Flexibility to work in different locations within Montreal and the Greater Toronto Area
- Roles in this program in Quebec involve serving customers and/or internal clients in both English and French, working on national level projects, and collaborating with teams in both English and French speaking regions of Canada. French and English fluency is required for roles in this program in Quebec.
You must submit a cover letter, resume, and your most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) to beconsidered.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required forpositions in Quebec.
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 10/31/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada , ON , Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.