QC - 2023 Corporate Services Graduate Leadership Program - Corporate Security
Req Id: 390959
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell’s industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
This role is open in Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal.
Within Corporate Services is Bell’s Information Security Response team, which conducts securitytesting on Bell infrastructure and applications, develops cyber threat intelligence, and responds tothreats facing the BCE family of companies. To support this mission, the Corporate Security ISResponse Tools & Operational Security team is looking for an individual who has an knowledge ofboth technical and operational network security best practices and significant hands-on experienceto analyze problems using a variety of cyber forensic tools and techniques.
For this position, we are looking for the following skills & experience:
- Familiarity with data loss prevention (DLP) technologies and methodologies
- Experience of IT infrastructure and system architectures.
- Experience with networking and network services (DNS, SMTP).
- Provide feedback on operational procedures as required.
- Experience in working in a security environment (ticket management, incident management,severity categorization, use case monitoring, etc.).
- Desire to expand knowledge area and mentor others.
- May require off-hours support (as needed).
Equally important are soft skills:
- Passionate about the importance of security, and want to collaborate with colleagues whoneed your expertise.
- Have a love of technology as not only a job but a hobby as well.
- Value truth, openness, and pursuing excellence.
- Ability to reliably and ensure things tasks done.
- Ability to give and receive open and direct feedback.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical anddisciplined manner, including a proven track record of successfully managing and executingon short term and long-term projects.
- The ability to think quickly but methodically, to design and implement potentially non-traditionalsolutions for data analysis.
- Roles in this program in Quebec involve serving customers and/or internal clients in both English and French, working on national level projects, and collaborating with teams in both English and French speaking regions of Canada. French and English fluency is required for roles in this program in Quebec.
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 10/31/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.