QC - 2022 Finance Graduate Leadership Program, Financial Management
Req Id: 313573
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Finance Team manages the performance and risk profile of Bell, ensuring the needs of customers, investors and employees are balanced with long-term business success. We work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute plans that help the company achieve its strategic objectives and ensure financial sustainability.
If you are passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team!
How the program works:
The Finance Grad Leadership program is a rotational program designed to give new grads a breadth of experience in the various divisions of Finance.
- There are two streams:
- CPA: Specialized rotational program spanning Internal Audit and Risk Advisory, Controllers Group, or Finance Operations, which meets practical experience requirements of CPA Ontario/Quebec/Atlantic.
- Financial Management: 36-month rotational program across various Finance departments in Finance Operations, Treasury, Corporate Accounting, and Process Improvement and Controls.
This particular job posting focuses on the Financial Management stream in Quebec.
Over the course of the Financial Management stream, you will be exposed to cross-functional roles where you will utilize your analytical skills in financial reporting, forecasting, data analytics, and business management. As your rotation nears its completion, your competencies, experience and skills will be assessed to determine a final landing role for you.
Why join us?
- A “head start” management development program in a dynamic and fast-paced environment that focuses on innovation and allows you to apply your technical training to real life business issues
- Develop and apply your analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills to understand and evaluate key business trends and drivers to formulate recommendations and develop forecasts
- Learn about the diverse roles within the Bell Finance organization and the telecommunications industry
- Continue to grow on a personal and professional level through one on one coaching and mentorship sessions from members of Bell Senior Leadership team
- Obtain support to achieve relevant professional certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, with working knowledge of Accounting principles
- Minor in Computer Science or Data Intelligence is an asset
- A good balance of high academic achievement and extra-curricular involvement
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Ability to learn new systems quickly (i.e. SAP, BI, BPC tool)
- Comfortable with big data analytics and deep dive analysis to ask the right questions, identify business trends and critically assess the business to achieve greater results
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and balance multiple deliverables
- Highly developed analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with ability to articulate the business story
- Excellent with building relationships and collaborating
- Self-starter who works well independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be fluent in French and English
- Apply on the Bell careers page
- You must submit a cover letter, resume, and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) to be considered
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 06/30/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.