QC - 2021 Network Internship Program
Req Id: 263351
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they're the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you're excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
Are you looking for a great career opportunity next year? One that provides you with advanced eligibility to join our best in class Graduate Leadership Program in a permanent position upon your graduation. Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge technologies, collaborating with amazing team members in an agile environment, and being able to learn and grow? If that sounds exciting to you, join our team!
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join the Bell team in 2021. As a Network Intern, you will be a member of a team who helps bring to life smart homes and cities, connects screens to Canadians and Canadians to each other and abroad. Your focus will be on creating and resolving opportunities to improve all facets of our business - fiber build, network architecture and engineering, security, developing, and cloud computing, just to name a few.
How the program works
Over the course of the program, you will experience a variety of interesting challenges every day. You will spend time learning about the network, how it works, what we do to create new services and improving our customer experience. You will be working with our latest and greatest technology, collaborate with peers, and consult with business leaders to devise and implement the best network for our customers.
Why join us?
- Benefit from extensive training and ongoing support from Bell leaders
- Build personal networks and friendships with amazing peer-to-peer grads and alumni support networks
- Develop skills that will set you up for success
- Secure advanced eligibility to our best-in-class Graduate Leadership Program once graduated
What are we looking for?
- Successful first to third-year students working towards a University degree or College/Cegep diploma/degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Business, Math/Statistics (however, if you believe you are up for the challenge with a different degree, you are welcome to apply);
- Innovative leaders capable of tackling complex problems effectively and taking measured risks
- Demonstrated curiosity with the ability to learn quickly and manage multiple projects and priorities in a collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Having the technical knowledge that enables performing work to the highest standards
- Internship term: 4 to 18 months
- Competitive compensation
- Job Location: GTA, Ontario; Montreal, Quebec; and the Atlantic region
- Successful participation in this program will provide you with advanced eligibility to join our best in class Graduate Leadership Program resulting in a permanent position within the Network Team upon your graduation
- To apply please send your resume and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) with your application
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Intern
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 10/31/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.