QC - 2021 IT Internship Program, Business Analyst
Req Id: 263301
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell IT team uses emerging technologies, Agile and DevOps to design and build innovative solutions that enable Bell's communications services for businesses and consumers. We're looking for creative problem-solvers who are curious, collaborative and ready to be on the leading edge of technological transformation.
Team & Role Description:
We are offering this exciting IT Business Analyst opportunity to a highly motivated, creative, and disciplined student that possesses an exceptional positive attitude. This role is accountable to help define and document system requirements, for developing and implementing solutions for IT's business partners. You will partner with team members such as solutions architects, project managers, and developers.
- Interpret conceptual business needs and document requirements
- Gather and analyze requirements to create a business requirements document
- Acquire deep knowledge of systems and their interdependencies to drive improved efficiencies
- Facilitate work sessions and interview subject matter experts to identify project requirements
- Create or support in the development of the test plans and test cases including defining test conditions, negative testing and regression testing
- Completing a Bachelor or Master's degree in Business, Information Technology, Arts and Humanities or Computer Science. Available at minimum for a May until September work term
- Analytical ability to extract, integrate, conceptualize and apply ideas, processes and information to create solutions in a constantly changing technological and business environment
- Familiarity with programming languages is highly recommended
- Skilled in business process modelling and business process documentation
- Dynamic collaborator with multiple project team member experience (vendors, project managers, other BA's, architecture, business sponsors, etc.
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
- Transformational agent - agile and ability to mobilize resources and execute on critical initiatives needed to transform our business
- Great communicator - ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Critical thinker - demonstrated ability to tackle complex problems effectively
- Avid learner - continuous learner of all things technical and process
- Focus driven - ability to manage stress and pressure in a collaborative environment
You're Interested! Now What?
- Apply through Bell's careers page
- You must submit a cover letter, resume, and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) to be considered
- Do not apply to the same job posting in multiple locations
- Focus your efforts and apply to a maximum of 3 Bell postings that match your skills and interests
- Bell Canada has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Co-op/Intern
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 10/31/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.